We have the answer for Global center of Shia Islam crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Global center of Shia Islam Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Global center of Shia Islam. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Global center of Shia Islam crossword clue should be:
- IRAN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GLOBAL (adjective)
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- having the shape of a sphere or ball
- CENTER (noun)
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- CENTER (verb)
- direct one’s attention on something
- move into the center
- CENTER (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Pointer” for giving presentations NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry to a birthing mother NYT Crossword Clue
- Minor hurt, in kidspeak NYT Crossword Clue
- Gossip, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Toy that attaches to a garden hose NYT Crossword Clue
- TV, print, radio, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Places of bliss NYT Crossword Clue
- What did ewe say? NYT Crossword Clue
- Downward dog, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Counterpart of a “she-shed” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.