We have the answer for Grand tale crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Grand tale Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Eugene Sheffer Crosswords.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Remains Crossword Clue
- Bohemian Crossword Clue
- Slugger Mel Crossword Clue
- Tavern drink Crossword Clue
- Mini-plateaus Crossword Clue
- Existed Crossword Clue
- High tennis shot Crossword Clue
- Affliction NYT Crossword Clue
- “— Town” Crossword Clue
- Blended beverage Crossword Clue
You can play the Eugene Sheffer crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRAND (adjective)
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- used of a person’s appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person
- GRAND (noun)
- a piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- TALE (noun)
- a trivial lie
- a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.