We have the answer for — Kippur crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for — Kippur crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
— Kippur Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- You love (Lat.) Crossword Clue
- Performance Crossword Clue
- Fire truck needs Crossword Clue
- More (Sp.) Crossword Clue
- Editor’s “keep it” Crossword Clue
- Pencil filler Crossword Clue
- Poet Teasdale Crossword Clue
- Welles role Crossword Clue
- Country singer Keith Crossword Clue
- Wee dollop Crossword Clue
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 6 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 26 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 15 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 28 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the — Kippur crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.