We have the answer for Hokey crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hokey Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hokey. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hokey crossword clue should be:
- CORNY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORNY (adjective)
- dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality
- HOKEY (adjective)
- artificially formal
- effusively or insincerely emotional
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- 1974 Jack Nicholson film Crossword Clue
- Uplands, for short Crossword Clue
- 1982 Billy Joel song Crossword Clue
- Rationed (out) Crossword Clue
- “— Funk” (Bruno Mars hit) Crossword Clue
- Boston stadium Crossword Clue
- Dev Patel’s role in “Lion” Crossword Clue
- Maya Angelou’s “And Still —” Crossword Clue
- Jurist Fortas Crossword Clue
- Detroit record label Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.