We have the answer for Home to the world's smallest bird, the bee hummingbird, which measures just 2.25" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Home to the world’s smallest bird, the bee hummingbird, which measures just 2.25″ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Not just a little sip NYT Crossword Clue
- The deceptively named tarantula hawk, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- For sure! Crossword Clue
- Software surprises named for holiday treats NYT Crossword Clue
- Advice from a sci-fi mentor NYT Crossword Clue
- Dora the Explorer’s cousin Crossword Clue
- Departure announcement NYT Crossword Clue
- Tech for 1970s TV characters Steve Austin and Jaime Sommers NYT Crossword Clue
- Some video game rewards NYT Crossword Clue
- Renaissance Faire title NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUMMINGBIRD (noun)
- tiny American bird having brilliant iridescent plumage and long slender bills; wings are specialized for vibrating flight
- CUBA (noun)
- a communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba
- the largest island in the West Indies
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.