We have the answer for Hot “pressing” device crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hot “pressing” device Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hot “pressing” device. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hot “pressing” device crossword clue should be:
- IRON (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRESSING (adjective)
- compelling immediate action
- PRESSING (noun)
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
- HOT (adjective)
- producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ joke (unfunny joke) Crossword Clue
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- One on your side? Crossword Clue
- Not even Crossword Clue
- ___ Arbor, Michigan Crossword Clue
- Hi-___ graphics Crossword Clue
- “Blonde” actress ___ de Armas Crossword Clue
- “The ___ of the Rings” (film series) Crossword Clue
- Tango’s number Crossword Clue
- Junior Navy officer: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.