We have the answer for Identical, matching. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Identical, matching. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Identical, matching.. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Identical, matching. crossword clue should be:
- SAME (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATCHING (adjective)
- being two identical
- intentionally matched
- IDENTICAL (adjective)
- being the exact same one; not any other:
- exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Second-brightest star in Taurus constellation. Crossword Clue
- Line near bottom of address showing who it’s for. Crossword Clue
- Mottled slate-green lentils. Crossword Clue
- Number of holes in a full-length golf-course. Crossword Clue
- Speed __; restrictions on how fast vehicles travel. Crossword Clue
- Sheepskin boot brand. Crossword Clue
- Greek goddess of universal health. Crossword Clue
- Opportunities, e.g. through new doors. Crossword Clue
- A Big one is sold at the Golden Arches. Crossword Clue
- Midwestern dumpling. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.