We have the answer for Jane Austen novel about matchmaking gone wrong. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Jane Austen novel about matchmaking gone wrong. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid. Crossword Clue
- Brazil soccer legend, leading goalscorer Crossword Clue
- Federal Communications Commission, initialism. Crossword Clue
- George Foreman’s Rumble in the Jungle opponent. Crossword Clue
- Con’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Expression of fright or frustration. Crossword Clue
- Thuds, punches. Crossword Clue
- They’re made in war and on Survivor. Crossword Clue
- Initials commonly found on gravestones. Crossword Clue
- Clever from experience. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MATCHMAKING (noun)
- mediation in order to bring about a marriage between others
- AUSTEN (noun)
- English novelist noted for her insightful portrayals of middle-class families (1775-1817)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.