We have the answer for Kettle follower, in snack brands crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kettle follower, in snack brands Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kettle follower, in snack brands. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kettle follower, in snack brands crossword clue should be:
- KORN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- KETTLE (noun)
- a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- the quantity a kettle will hold
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fab Four drummer Crossword Clue
- Morning reading for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Arrange in some order Crossword Clue
- Highlighted agenda items Crossword Clue
- Check for quality Crossword Clue
- Intensify, with ‘up’ Crossword Clue
- Pendulum path Crossword Clue
- Kitchen whistler Crossword Clue
- Intrudes, with ‘in’ Crossword Clue
- Harpsichord kin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.