We have the answer for Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ predecessor crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ predecessor Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ predecessor. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ predecessor crossword clue should be:
- LENO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PREDECESSOR (noun)
- something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- one who precedes you in time (as in holding a position or office)
- TONIGHT (adverb)
- during the night of the present day
- TONIGHT (noun)
- the present or immediately coming night
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Veil in mystery Crossword Clue
- Fairway clubs Crossword Clue
- Sound from a speaker Crossword Clue
- When a.m. ends Crossword Clue
- Adverse fate Crossword Clue
- Root beer alternative Crossword Clue
- ‘Nothing’s wrong’ Crossword Clue
- Toll road Crossword Clue
- Nickname that sounds like two letters Crossword Clue
- Yoga accessories Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.