We have the answer for Like 10-watt bulbs crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Like 10-watt bulbs Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Better Call Saul actor who stars with Mireille Enos on Lucky Hank (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Truck capacity unit Crossword Clue
- Blonde shade Crossword Clue
- Org. in TV’s Homeland (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Classic sporty Pontiacs Crossword Clue
- Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Star-studded party Crossword Clue
- Prayer ending Crossword Clue
- The Witches of ___ (John Updike novel) Crossword Clue
- Worm on a hook, e.g. Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- DIM (adjective)
- lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- DIM (verb)
- switch (a car’s headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- make dim by comparison or conceal
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.