We have the answer for The Witches of ___ (John Updike novel) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
The Witches of ___ (John Updike novel) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Short snoozes Crossword Clue
- Sneaker bottom Crossword Clue
- Two-time Super Bowl MVP Manning Crossword Clue
- Classic TV role for Ron Howard Crossword Clue
- ‘Pick a card, __ card’ Crossword Clue
- General on a Chinese takeout menu Crossword Clue
- Org. in TV’s Homeland (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Judge Lance of FX’s The People v. O.J. Simpson Crossword Clue
- The L of UCLA Crossword Clue
- The Bad Guys ___! (Jeff Pearlman book about the 1986 New York Mets) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UPDIKE (noun)
- United States author (born 1932)
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.