We have the answer for Limits crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Limits Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Limits. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Limits crossword clue should be:
- AMBIT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMBIT (noun)
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Makeup corrector NYT Crossword Clue
- Tie down Crossword Clue
- One may have a name in Italian, German and French NYT Crossword Clue
- Nasty cut Crossword Clue
- Bone also called the incus NYT Crossword Clue
- Bio class subject NYT Crossword Clue
- Italian author Ferrante, who wrote the “Neapolitan Novels” NYT Crossword Clue
- More fair NYT Crossword Clue
- Store for a short time NYT Crossword Clue
- Statement in a closing argument? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.