We have the answer for Lincoln and Kennedy: Abbr. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Lincoln and Kennedy: Abbr. crossword clue answer below.
Lincoln and Kennedy: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Charming scoundrel Crossword Clue
- Most Indonesians Crossword Clue
- Words spoken before a shootout Crossword Clue
- Colophon’s region Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned Crossword Clue
- Pie cousins Crossword Clue
- “What’s the alternative?” Crossword Clue
- Cereal box no. Crossword Clue
- Viola clef Crossword Clue
- Photo blowup: Abbr Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINCOLN (noun)
- capital of the state of Nebraska; located in southeastern Nebraska; site of the University of Nebraska
- 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
- KENNEDY (noun)
- a large airport on Long Island to the east of New York City
- 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963)
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.