We have the answer for Lymphocyte site crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lymphocyte site Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lymphocyte site. This clue last appeared October 14, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lymphocyte site crossword clue should be:
- NODE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LYMPHOCYTE (noun)
- an agranulocytic leukocyte that normally makes up a quarter of the white blood cell count but increases in the presence of infection
- NODE (noun)
- the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Calendar quartet Crossword Clue
- “…there are evils ___ to darken all his goodness”: “Antony and Cleopatra” Crossword Clue
- “Message received,” to a trucker Crossword Clue
- Spanish Steps location Crossword Clue
- Brownies bunch Crossword Clue
- They get hit on their heads Crossword Clue
- Attempt to lose Crossword Clue
- Wholesomely respectable Crossword Clue
- Melancholy sigh Crossword Clue
- Cones’ counterparts Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.