We have the answer for Made a sketch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Made a sketch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Made a sketch. This clue last appeared January 2, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Made a sketch crossword clue should be:
- DREW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SKETCH (noun)
- short descriptive summary (of events)
- a brief literary description
- SKETCH (verb)
- make a sketch of
- describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- MADE (adjective)
- produced by a manufacturing process
- successful or assured of success
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Sweet melon Crossword Clue
- It follows the last quarter Crossword Clue
- Soccer star Hamm Crossword Clue
- Dance’s de Mille Crossword Clue
- FDR’s program Crossword Clue
- Lists of candidates Crossword Clue
- Imitated Crossword Clue
- Share, as an old story Crossword Clue
- “Nuts!” Crossword Clue
- Tangled up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.