7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Many a screenplay, we have the answer below.
Many a screenplay 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Many a screenplay in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- ADAPTATION (10 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADAPTATION (noun)
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions).
- a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form.
- SCREENPLAY (noun)
- a script for a film including dialogue and descriptions of characters and sets.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Changed course when sailing – 7 Little Words
- Like a geode – 7 Little Words
- He is more at home ashore – 7 Little Words
- Like spongebob’s pants – 7 Little Words
- Not live – 7 Little Words
- Farthest from the sunrise – 7 Little Words
- Snake – 7 Little Words
- Help to get a loan – 7 Little Words
- Mortifies – 7 Little Words
- A shibboleth – 7 Little Words