7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Century-starting decades, we have the answer below.
Century-starting decades 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Century-starting decades in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- AUGHTS (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUGHTS (noun)
- a quantity of no importance.
- DECADES (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system.
- a period of 10 years.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words
- In a finicky way – 7 Little Words
- Not live – 7 Little Words
- Sound of a bell – 7 Little Words
- Second-largest country – 7 Little Words
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- Odometer’s place – 7 Little Words
- In very few words – 7 Little Words