7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Mortifies, we have the answer below.
Mortifies 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Mortifies in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SHAMES (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHAMES (noun)
- a state of dishonor.
- an unfortunate development.
- SHAMES (verb)
- bring shame or dishonor upon.
- cause to be ashamed.
- MORTIFIES (verb)
- hold within limits and control.
- undergo necrosis.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- Well-bred – 7 Little Words
- A shibboleth – 7 Little Words
- Help to get a loan – 7 Little Words
- Classic rock group led – 7 Little Words
- Computer memory unit – 7 Little Words
- Sound of a bell – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words
- Dark furs – 7 Little Words