7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Made a “catty” remark, we have the answer below.
Made a “catty” remark 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Made a “catty” remark in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MEOWED (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- “CATTY” (noun)
- any of various units of weight used in southeastern Asia (especially a Chinese measure equal to 500 grams).
- “CATTY” (adjective)
- marked by or arising from malice.
- REMARK (verb)
- make or write a comment on.
- make mention of.
- REMARK (noun)
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information.
- explicit notice.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words
- Tom brady’s alma mater – 7 Little Words
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Computer memory unit – 7 Little Words
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words
- Second-largest country – 7 Little Words
- Like a geode – 7 Little Words
- Many a screenplay – 7 Little Words
- How a spendthrift spends – 7 Little Words
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words