7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue In a finicky way, we have the answer below.
In a finicky way 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue In a finicky way in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- FUSSILY (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FINICKY (adjective)
- exacting especially about details.
- WAY (noun)
- space for movement.
- a course of conduct.
- WAY (adverb)
- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart’ is regional in the United States).
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Century-starting decades – 7 Little Words
- Computer memory unit – 7 Little Words
- How a spendthrift spends – 7 Little Words
- Second-largest country – 7 Little Words
- Tom brady’s alma mater – 7 Little Words
- Odometer’s place – 7 Little Words
- Sound of a bell – 7 Little Words
- Not live – 7 Little Words
- Forecasters’ instruments – 7 Little Words
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words