We have the answer for Nexus crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Nexus crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Nexus Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Oft-torn knee part, for short Crossword Clue
- Thunder god Crossword Clue
- “Clair de —” Crossword Clue
- Euripides tragedy Crossword Clue
- Playful talk Crossword Clue
- Bean variety Crossword Clue
- Sea, to Henri Crossword Clue
- Crazes Crossword Clue
- Texter’s ‘No more’ Crossword Clue
- Hexagonal state Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- LINK (4 letters)
- WEB (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINK (noun)
- a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
- a fastener that serves to join or connect
- LINK (verb)
- make a logical or causal connection
- be or become joined or united or linked
- NEXUS (noun)
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a connected series or group
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 2 2023
- NYT Crossword - May 18 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 18 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Nexus crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.