We have the answer for One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue”. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue” crossword clue should be:
- DION (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Affectedly creative NYT Crossword Clue
- Cornhole attempts NYT Crossword Clue
- Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Search blindly (for) NYT Crossword Clue
- Shape of a certain bean NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ it?” Crossword Clue
- The ___ Tour (2023 Taylor Swift concert series that broke Ticketmaster) NYT Crossword Clue
- Thus far, poetically NYT Crossword Clue
- Exploits NYT Crossword Clue
- Not tell a soul NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.