We have the answer for Oxen connector for plowing crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Oxen connector for plowing Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Oxen connector for plowing. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Oxen connector for plowing crossword clue should be:
- YOKE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLOWING (noun)
- tilling the land with a plow
- CONNECTOR (noun)
- an instrumentality that connects
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Paper’s inky partner Crossword Clue
- Pale lager beer brand that originated in Mexico, often served with a wedge of lemon or lime Crossword Clue
- Actress Aniston of “Friends,” lovingly Crossword Clue
- Pageant winner’s pride Crossword Clue
- Poker pot initiator Crossword Clue
- “Just to add on to that…” Crossword Clue
- Cartoon Network’s “Ed, ___ n Eddy” Crossword Clue
- Future daisy Crossword Clue
- Sandwich made with two spreads Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Lawn’s morning moisturizer? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.