We have the answer for Petal squished in kilt crease? crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Petal squished in kilt crease? crossword clue answer below.
Petal squished in kilt crease? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Took stroll as bedlam erupted Crossword Clue
- Causing endless annoyance Crossword Clue
- Darkness found in initially easy puzzle Crossword Clue
- Antarctica volcano Crossword Clue
- Repudiate or disclaim Crossword Clue
- Sailor dispatched, not here Crossword Clue
- Card game Crossword Clue
- Relative close to collapse in French city Crossword Clue
- Slow getting into bed, thus delayed Crossword Clue
- Yves wilting in heat demands stout Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PETAL (noun)
- part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored
- PLEAT (noun)
- any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- PLEAT (verb)
- pleat or gather into a ruffle
- fold into pleats
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Petal squished in kilt crease? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.