We have the answer for PRC rival crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
PRC rival Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for PRC rival. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the PRC rival crossword clue should be:
- USA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRC (noun)
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- RIVAL (verb)
- be equal to in quality or ability
- be the rival of, be in competition with
- RIVAL (noun)
- the contestant you hope to defeat
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Blueberry gatherer, in a book Crossword Clue
- Beloved grape Crossword Clue
- Harvest goddess Crossword Clue
- Many a TV drama character Crossword Clue
- Rolling bodies Crossword Clue
- “Give My Regards to Broadway” composer Crossword Clue
- “Au revoir!” Crossword Clue
- Vowels before a number Crossword Clue
- Marched down the street, maybe Crossword Clue
- Citizens of a sultanate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.