We have the answer for Reptile-shaped chocolate crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Reptile-shaped chocolate Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Reptile-shaped chocolate. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Reptile-shaped chocolate crossword clue should be:
- TURTLE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPTILE (noun)
- any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms
- CHOCOLATE (noun)
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- TV show with a season titled ‘Coven,’ for short Crossword Clue
- Observes Crossword Clue
- Risky choice in a party game Crossword Clue
- Key above ~ Crossword Clue
- Go in Crossword Clue
- Deep-fried, cheese-filled dessert Crossword Clue
- Beepers Crossword Clue
- ‘The God of Small Things’ author Arundhati Crossword Clue
- Yearn Crossword Clue
- Tommy’s dad on ‘Rugrats’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.