We have the answer for Sea metaphor of song crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sea metaphor of song Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sea metaphor of song. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sea metaphor of song crossword clue should be:
- THEBOUNDINGMAIN (15 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- METAPHOR (noun)
- a figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity
- SONG (noun)
- the act of singing
- the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Grand’ event for a new store Crossword Clue
- Interjection of indifference Crossword Clue
- Spadelike gardening tools Crossword Clue
- Eden woman Crossword Clue
- ‘Most Wanted’ list agcy. Crossword Clue
- Where to buy crusty desserts Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Undecided, on a TV schedule Crossword Clue
- Choir director’s note locator Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.