We have the answer for Forbid, informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Forbid, informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Forbid, informally. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Forbid, informally crossword clue should be:
- NIX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORBID (verb)
- command against
- keep from happening or arising; make impossible
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Acted moody Crossword Clue
- NASA launch Crossword Clue
- Touched on the shoulder Crossword Clue
- Eden woman Crossword Clue
- Where to buy crusty desserts Crossword Clue
- Census stat Crossword Clue
- Food items in a pantry Crossword Clue
- Aide: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Midday snooze Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.