We have the answer for Officeholder, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Officeholder, for short. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Officeholder, for short crossword clue should be:
- POL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OFFICEHOLDER (noun)
- someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- the official who holds an office
- POL (noun)
- a person active in party politics
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Forbid, informally Crossword Clue
- Boot-shaped country Crossword Clue
- Sea metaphor of song Crossword Clue
- Crunchy sandwich on toast Crossword Clue
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- After-tax Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
- Of the moon Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.