We have the answer for Shareholder’s stand-in crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Shareholder’s stand-in crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Shareholder’s stand-in Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Company that merged with Time Warner in 2001 Crossword Clue
- “Never heard of it” Crossword Clue
- Driver’s source of directions, for short Crossword Clue
- “Miracle Workers” network Crossword Clue
- “Assuming you have no objection . . .” Crossword Clue
- Occasion for obscuring food labels Crossword Clue
- Flared dress type Crossword Clue
- Small plateau Crossword Clue
- Submits one’s résumé Crossword Clue
- Behaves like a social butterfly Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STAND-IN (noun)
- someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- SHAREHOLDER (noun)
- someone who holds shares of stock in a corporation
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Shareholder’s stand-in crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.