Roblox Shindo Life is a huge game with a variety of different modes and areas to explore. The map features a wide selection of locations, which means you might be competing against other players for certain hard to find items. If you’re looking to trackdown something from Dunes Village in the game, we have a big list of private server codes for you to use so that you can cycle through them and not have to compete with a bunch of other players!
Each area has its own separate set of Ninja Tools, Sub-Abilities, and Companions that you can collect that will influence your character’s abilities. You will want to try as many servers as possible to have the best chance of locating the items you are looking to get!
Get free RELL Coins and Spins by checking out our Shindo Life Codes page!
Dunes Village Private Servers
The following codes are only for the Dunes area of the game. You can use these to hopefully nab one of the sub-abilities that can be found in the area during certain times of the day. These sub-abilities are Su Tailed Spirit, Dunes Fate Spirit, Heavenly Spirit, Chu Tailed Spirit, Air Control, Puppet Platinum Halloween, Mastered Rabbit Spirit, Firework Subjutsu, and Scarecrow Seal Halloween.
There’s also some Ninja Tools to collect, such as Dunes Chi Blade, Electro Blade, Air Style Fan, Dagai Sword, and Gingerbread Man!
If you aren’t sure about a time, check out our Shindo Life Spawn Times post. We also have server codes for all of the other maps: New Ember, Tempest, Nimbus, Ember, Dawn Hideout, Storm, Shindai Valley, Obelisk, Forest of Embers, Training Fields, Great Narumaki Bridge, and Haze.
Shindo Life Dunes Private Server Codes List
Dunes Village Spawn Times & Locations
The spawn times for the Dunes Village are listed in EST, which you can Google or use our Shindo Life Spawn Times post to figure out for your time where you live. Each item will despawn after 25 minutes, so make sure to get there before they leave for the day. Items spawn twice per day, once in the AM and once in the PM.
- Su Tailed Spirit (Sub-Ability – 3:30 AM/PM) – Found outside of the town and near the bridge you will find if you follow the big trees. Use this video for the exact location.
- Dunes Fate Spirit (Sub-Ability – 4:30 AM/PM) – Found outside of town across the bridge. You will need to fight a boss to get the scroll. Use this video for the exact location.
- Heavenly Spirit (Sub-Ability – 6:45 AM/PM) – Found in the middle of the bridge that leads to Dunes Village.
- Chu Tailed Spirit (Sub-Ability – 7:10 AM/PM) – Can be found in the green forest area right on the edge of the desert. Use this video for the exact location.
- Air Control (Sub-Ability – 7:15 AM/PM) – Under an arch in the mountain that is nearby Dunes Village.
- Puppet Platinum Halloween (Sub-Ability – 8:20 AM/PM) – Right next to the arena behind a tall rock.
- Mastered Rabbit Spirit (Sub-Ability – 8:20 AM/PM) – In the corner of a mountain that is near the large tree and bridge that is outside of Dunes Village.
- Firework Subjutsu (Sub-Ability – 10:20 AM/PM) – Over the bridge outside of Dunes Village and through the cave to the right. Use this video for the exact location.
- Scarecrow Seal Halloween (Sub-Ability – 10:35 AM/PM) – Follow the logs that are near the arena that is outside of the village.
- Dunes Chi Blade (Ninja Tool – 1:25 AM/PM) – Right next to a building that is above the Ramen Shop.
- Electro Blade (Ninja Tool – 5:50 AM/PM) – On top of a building in the village.
- Air Style Fan (Ninja Tool – 6:25 AM/PM) – Next to the house that is above and in front of the Ramen Shop.
- Dagai Sword (Ninja Tool – 6:40 AM/PM) – Between the gap in the mountain that is outside of the village.
- Gingerbread Man (Ninja Tool – 9:25 AM/PM) – On a mountain just outside of the village. Check out this video for the exact location.
- Ghost Azarashi (Companion – 3:10 AM/PM) – Straight out of the village and over the bridge. You should eventually run into the Ghost Azarashi boss you need to beat to obtain the companion.
How to use Dunes Village Codes
To use a private server code in the game, you will need to head to the Dunes location on the map and then open up player menu. This is where all of the details on your character can be found, as well as various settings. You should see an option for Travel. Click on that and look for the Private Server option. Click on the text that reads “[Private-Server]” which will ask you to enter an ID. Copy one of the codes from our list, paste it into the box, and tap the teleport button to travel to the private server!