Roblox Shindo Life is a huge game with a variety of different modes and areas to explore. The map features a wide selection of locations, which means you might be competing against other players for certain hard to find items. If you’re looking to trackdown something from Tempest Village in the game, we have a big list of private server codes for you to use so that you can cycle through them and not have to compete with a bunch of other players!
Get free RELL Coins and Spins by checking out our Shindo Life Codes page!
Tempest Village Private Servers
The following codes are only for the Tempest area of the game. You can use these to hopefully nab one of the sub-abilities that can be found in the area during certain times of the day. These sub-abilities are Rab Tailed Spirit, Toad Cursed Spirit, Cobra Stretch Mode, Snake Summon, and Toad Summon. There’s also the Heaven Blade, Pika Blade, and Riser Akuma Blade Ninja Tools to collect!
If you aren’t sure about a time, check out our Shindo Life Spawn Times post. We also have server codes for all of the other maps: New Ember, Ember, Nimbus, Dunes, Dawn Hideout, Storm, Shindai Valley, Obelisk, Forest of Embers, Training Fields, Great Narumaki Bridge, and Haze.
Shindo Life Tempest Private Server Codes List
Tempest Village Spawn Times & Locations
The spawn times for the Tempest are listed in EST, which you can Google or use our Shindo Life Spawn Times post to figure out for your time where you live. Each item will despawn after 25 minutes, so make sure to get there before they leave for the day. Items spawn twice per day, once in the AM and once in the PM.
- Mao Tailed Spirit (Gen 1) (Sub-Ability – 2:10 AM/PM) – Near the red bridge that’s on the outskirts of Tempest Village.
- Toad Cursed Spirit (Sub-Ability – 1:20 AM/PM) – On a platform that is underneath the balcony of a tower. Check out this video for the exact location.
- Snake Summon (Sub-Ability – 3:35 AM/PM) – On the water outside of Tempest Village.
- Cobra Stretch Mode (Sub-Ability – 7:45 AM/PM) – On top of a mountain outside of Tempest Village.
- Toad Summon (Sub-Ability – 11:20 AM/PM) – At the foot of a large hill that borders the Tempest Village.
- Rab Tailed Spirit (Sub-Ability – 4:20 AM/PM) – On the water outside of the Tempest Village.
- Heaven Blade (Ninja Tool – 4:15 AM/PM) – On an island near the Tempest Village bridge.
- Riser Akuma Blade (Ninja Tool – 7:44 AM/PM) – On the far left island near the Tempest Village bridge.
- Pika Blade (Ninja Tool – 8:32 AM/PM) – Between two hills on the right of the river that runs through the Tempest Village Bridge.
- PTS Deva (Companion – 6:10 AM/PM) – The PTS Deva boss spawns in the water near the end of the Tempest Village. He is a level 2,000, so be prepared for a fight!
How to use Tempest Village Codes
To use a private server code in the game, you will need to head to the Tempest location on the map and then open up player menu. This is where all of the details on your character can be found, as well as various settings. You should see an option for Travel. Click on that and look for the Private Server option. Click on the text that reads “[Private-Server]” which will ask you to enter an ID. Copy one of the codes from our list, paste it into the box, and tap the teleport button to travel to the private server!