Roblox Shindo Life is a huge game with a variety of different modes and areas to explore. The map features a wide selection of locations, which means you might be competing against other players for certain hard to find items. If you’re looking to trackdown something from Great Narumaki Bridge aka Narukami Bridge in the game, we have a big list of lucky PS codes for you to use so that you can cycle through them and not have to compete with a bunch of other players!
Each area has its own separate set of Ninja Tools, Sub-Abilities, and Companions that you can collect that will influence your character’s abilities. You will want to try as many servers as possible to have the best chance of locating the items you are looking to get!
If you're looking for items, be sure to check out our Shindo Life Spawn Times post. We also have server codes for all of the maps: Blaze, Borumaki vs Kamaki, Dawn Hideout, Dunes, Ember, Espada, Forest of Embers, Great Narumaki Bridge, Haze, Jejunes, Mount Maki, New Ember, Nimbus, Obelisk, Ryuji Cave, Shikai Forest, Shindai Valley, Storm, Tempest, Training Fields, and Vinland.
Get free RELL Coins and Spins by checking out our Shindo Life Codes page!
Shindo Life Narumaki Bridge Private Server Codes
Narumaki Bridge Spawn Times & Locations
The spawn times for the Great Narumaki Bridge are listed in EST, which you can Google or use our Shindo Life Spawn Times post to figure out for your time where you live. Each item will despawn after 25 minutes, so make sure to get there before they leave for the day. Items spawn twice per day, once in the AM and once in the PM.
- Great Spiraling Spirit Bomb (Sub-Ability – 12:15 AM/PM) – On the mountain to the right of the Narumaki Bridge
- Narumaki Barrage (Sub-Ability – 1:15 AM/PM) – From where you spawn, head off the bridge to the right and climb up to find the scroll on the large mountain.
- Narumaki Vanishing Clone (Sub-Ability – 2:10 AM/PM) – Found on the mountain in the grass to the right of the Narumaki Bridge
- Narumaki Vanishing Multi-Clone (Sub-Ability – 3:25 AM/PM) – Found in the second story of a hut in the town. Exact location can be found in this video.
- Apollo Blade (Ninja Tool – 1:45 AM/PM) – Located on the Sand underneath the Narumaki Bridge
- Narumaki (Companion – 5:10 AM/PM) – Spawns in the middle of the bridge, you will need to fight him to earn him as a companion! You will then need to pay 4.5 million coins to unlock him in the Companions menu.
How to use Narumaki Bridge Codes
To use a private server code in the game, you will need to head to the map selection area and enter a code into the “[PRIVATE CODE]” text field on the top right of the screen!
You can also go to the Great Narumaki Bridge location on the map and then open up player menu. This is where all of the details on your character can be found, as well as various settings. You should see an option for Travel. Click on that and look for the Private Server option. Click on the text that reads “[Private-Server]” which will ask you to enter an ID. Copy one of the codes from our list, paste it into the box, and tap the teleport button to travel to the private server!
Those are all of the Shindo Life Great Narumaki Bridge Private Server Codes that we have for you at the moment! Find more details on the game in the Shindo Life section of our website.
thank for the code admin 😀
Very helpful site
thanks for the site !
No problem, thanks for using it!