We have the answer for Singer King with the 2014 hit “Ex’s & Oh’s” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer King with the 2014 hit “Ex’s & Oh’s” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer King with the 2014 hit “Ex’s & Oh’s”. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer King with the 2014 hit “Ex’s & Oh’s” crossword clue should be:
- ELLE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- The “you” of the song lyric “I’m begging of you, please don’t take my man” NYT Crossword Clue
- “Oh, I see!” Crossword Clue
- Secretive NYT Crossword Clue
- The whole package, colloquially NYT Crossword Clue
- #2 on a table NYT Crossword Clue
- B.C. neighbor: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- El ___ Crossword Clue
- Pouch on a string NYT Crossword Clue
- Weightlessness … or a hint to 118-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Force out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.