We have the answer for Sitar master Shankar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sitar master Shankar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sitar master Shankar. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sitar master Shankar crossword clue should be:
- RAVI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHANKAR (noun)
- Indian sitar player who popularized classical Indian music in the West (born in 1920)
- MASTER (noun)
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- MASTER (verb)
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- MASTER (adjective)
- most important element
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Start of a warning Crossword Clue
- Athlete with three expert skills Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Actress Longoria Crossword Clue
- Pool player’s stick Crossword Clue
- Bart and Maggie’s dad Crossword Clue
- Moose cousin Crossword Clue
- Large coffee server Crossword Clue
- Hockey surface Crossword Clue
- Full collections Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.