We have the answer for Six-pack stuff crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Six-pack stuff Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Six-pack stuff. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Six-pack stuff crossword clue should be:
- ALES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PACK (verb)
- press down tightly
- have with oneself; have on one’s person
- PACK (noun)
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- SIX (adjective)
- denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- SIX (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Fails to be Crossword Clue
- Studied period Crossword Clue
- “I…seriously doubt that” Crossword Clue
- Knitted cover Crossword Clue
- Gets together Crossword Clue
- Eruption emanation Crossword Clue
- “Se7en” sin Crossword Clue
- Cookie in many ice cream flavors Crossword Clue
- Plea with nine taps Crossword Clue
- Category Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.