We have the answer for Sore spot crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sore spot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sore spot. This clue last appeared January 21, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sore spot crossword clue should be:
- ACHE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPOT (noun)
- a job in an organization
- an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- SPOT (verb)
- detect with the senses
- make a spot or mark onto
- ACHE (verb)
- feel physical pain
- have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- ACHE (noun)
- a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Flick your ___” (longtime slogan) NYT Crossword Clue
- International service organization with a dove in its logo NYT Crossword Clue
- Bygone MGM rival NYT Crossword Clue
- Finch feeder filler NYT Crossword Clue
- 1970 hit for the Kinks NYT Crossword Clue
- Iconic metaphor for keen-eyed watchfulness NYT Crossword Clue
- “Gangnam Style” musician NYT Crossword Clue
- Ratite featured on Uruguayan currency NYT Crossword Clue
- Country between Thailand and Vietnam Crossword Clue
- Artificial NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.