We have the answer for Sound preceding a ripple perhaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sound preceding a ripple perhaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sound preceding a ripple perhaps. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sound preceding a ripple perhaps crossword clue should be:
- PLOP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RIPPLE (verb)
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- RIPPLE (noun)
- a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- 12 a.m. Crossword Clue
- “Chandelier” singer Crossword Clue
- Arthur ___ Stadium Crossword Clue
- Frozen drink brand Crossword Clue
- Mind-numbing Crossword Clue
- “That hurts!” Crossword Clue
- *Dessert named for its traditional amount of butter flour sugar and eggs Crossword Clue
- Throw forcefully in slang Crossword Clue
- World Cup cry Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.