We have the answer for The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name crossword clue should be:
- APU (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Historian Schomberg of the Harlem Renaissance NYT Crossword Clue
- Meghan Markle’s “something borrowed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Queen’s protection NYT Crossword Clue
- Writers’ org. with apt initials NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Jeep successor NYT Crossword Clue
- Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” NYT Crossword Clue
- Mesopotamian goddess of love and war NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.