We have the answer for Spell of bad luck? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Spell of bad luck? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Salmon, e.g. Crossword Clue
- TV spy drama of the early 2000s NYT Crossword Clue
- Merch table offering NYT Crossword Clue
- Captivate NYT Crossword Clue
- Klingon speaker, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Toronto N.B.A. player NYT Crossword Clue
- “The birds and the bees” and others NYT Crossword Clue
- Grand Ole ___ Crossword Clue
- C-suite members NYT Crossword Clue
- Preparing to put earrings in an ogre? NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPELL (verb)
- indicate or signify
- write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- SPELL (noun)
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- LUCK (noun)
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.