We have the answer for The Bad Guys ___! (Jeff Pearlman book about the 1986 New York Mets) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
The Bad Guys ___! (Jeff Pearlman book about the 1986 New York Mets) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Classic TV role for Ron Howard Crossword Clue
- ___ Jordan (Nike basketball shoe line) Crossword Clue
- Cheer at the World Cup Crossword Clue
- Apple product in its 10th generation Crossword Clue
- Worm on a hook, e.g. Crossword Clue
- ‘Pick a card, __ card’ Crossword Clue
- The Little Paris Bookshop novelist ___ George Crossword Clue
- Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Mork’s home planet Crossword Clue
- The Cat Who Robbed a ___ (novel by Lilian Jackson Braun) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WON (noun)
- the basic unit of money in North Korea
- the basic unit of money in South Korea
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.