We have the answer for TRUE crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
TRUE Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Ballet garment with a ‘pancake’ style Crossword Clue
- Maze route Crossword Clue
- ‘Simplemente Amigos’ singer ___ Gabriel Crossword Clue
- Affirmative vote NYT Crossword Clue
- What ___ could go wrong? Crossword Clue
- ‘Bro!’ Crossword Clue
- Not nice!! Crossword Clue
- Old term for an ear trumpet Crossword Clue
- Shy Crossword Clue
- You might bounce it off someone Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- INDEED (6 letters)
- LOYAL (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDEED (adverb)
- in truth (often tends to intensify)
- (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.
- LOYAL (adjective)
- inspired by love for your country
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.