We have the answer for Undercover name crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Undercover name Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Undercover name. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Undercover name crossword clue should be:
- ALIAS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNDERCOVER (adjective)
- conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- ALIAS (adverb)
- as known or named at another time or place
- ALIAS (noun)
- a name that has been assumed temporarily
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Not made by a freelancer Crossword Clue
- Joke or fell for a joke Crossword Clue
- Somewhat fruit-shaped bicycle saddle Crossword Clue
- Hidden drawback Crossword Clue
- Humbug! lead-in Crossword Clue
- Marbled breads Crossword Clue
- Number of jokers in a deck of cards Crossword Clue
- Prize won by Malala Yousafzai Crossword Clue
- Masala ___ (Indian drink) Crossword Clue
- Your browser might block them Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.