We have the answer for Upscale appetizer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Upscale appetizer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Upscale appetizer. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Upscale appetizer crossword clue should be:
- PATE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 4 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPETIZER (noun)
- food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- PATE (noun)
- the top of the head
- liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Abu __, UAE Crossword Clue
- Offer to a hitchhiker Crossword Clue
- Bath bar Crossword Clue
- Alter formally Crossword Clue
- 16 Down resort, for short Crossword Clue
- Pound of poetry Crossword Clue
- Thought-provoking Crossword Clue
- Repeating annoyingly Crossword Clue
- Commandeer Crossword Clue
- Compass reading Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.