We have the answer for Vegetable in gumbo crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Vegetable in gumbo Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Aloe __ (natural balm) Crossword Clue
- Grand Canyon State campus: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Police rank: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Speak without a script Crossword Clue
- Porch Crossword Clue
- Rolling stone’s supposed lack Crossword Clue
- Make less difficult Crossword Clue
- Off-the-neck hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Military invasion Crossword Clue
- Resolve, as differences Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GUMBO (noun)
- any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- long mucilaginous green pods; may be simmered or sauteed but used especially in soups and stews
- VEGETABLE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.