We have the answer for What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name crossword clue should be:
- DUO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESPITE (noun)
- lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- contemptuous disregard
- DUO (noun)
- two performers or singers who perform together
- two items of the same kind
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- They’re denoted by T’s, for tees NYT Crossword Clue
- Things that parks and families have NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Record label co-founded by Drake NYT Crossword Clue
- Title for Frida Kahlo NYT Crossword Clue
- Queen’s protection NYT Crossword Clue
- Not alcoholic NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of architectural movement with the philosophy of living with less NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.