Some of the ingredients you will need to complete your Potion Book in Wacky Wizards are not permanent. They require you to explore the world of the game and retrieve them to use. Once they’ve been used once, you will have to go back and grab it again if you want throw them into another potion! One of these ingredients is Jandel’s Head, and we’ll show you exactly where you need to go to get it.
Find more information on this Roblox game in our Wacky Wizards Wiki!
How to get Jandel’s Head
To find Jandel’s Head in Wacky Wizards, you will need to go over to the desert area of the map. Once there look for the train tracks and go across the bride and head to the left towards the Witch’s Cave. There’s a cactus right in front of the cave, and next to it is a skeleton body with Jandel’s head!
The desert area is located between the volcano and the Potion Cannon on the ledge that you can pay Robux to fire.
Once you’ve arrived at the desert, just run across the bridge and head to the left. It would be faster and easier if you grabbed a Flying potion before you head over!
Once you’ve located the head, you can click on it to put it in your hand. Use the Teleport to Cauldron button to quickly back to your pot so you can use it in your next potion!
Here are some of the potions that you can create with this ingredient:
- 14: Jandel Potion – Jandel’s Head (Become Jandel (Creator))
- 62: Wizard Potion – Jandel’s Head + Foryxe’s Head (Become Oz the Wizard!)
- 158: Potion-arms potion – Jandel’s Head + Foryxe’s Head + Chameleon + Pool Noodle (Potion Arms!)
- 159: How did u find this? potion – Jandel’s Head + Foryxe’s Head + Chameleon + Pool Noodle + Chameleon (RAINBOW Potion Arms!)
- 125: New Zealand potion – Pet Tags + Jandel’s Head (Get a pet Kiwi!!!)
- P67: New Zealand mount potion – Mount + Jandel’s Head (Ride a Kiwi!!!)
That’s everything you need to know about finding Jandel’s Head in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Potions & Recipes List and Ingredients List to learn what you can make.