We have the answer for Whitewater vessel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Whitewater vessel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Whitewater vessel. This clue last appeared February 14, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Whitewater vessel crossword clue should be:
- RAFT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 14 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHITEWATER (noun)
- frothy water as in rapids or waterfalls
- VESSEL (noun)
- a craft designed for water transportation
- a tube in which a body fluid circulates
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Corn dough used for tortillas NYT Crossword Clue
- Bus driver on “The Simpsons” NYT Crossword Clue
- Umami broth, in Japanese cuisine NYT Crossword Clue
- “Star Wars” creator George NYT Crossword Clue
- Chef’s chopper NYT Crossword Clue
- Colorful chewable candies NYT Crossword Clue
- Tony-winning actress Benanti NYT Crossword Clue
- Burr in “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
- Nutritiously balanced plateful … or what 17-, 24-, 40- and 51-Across may constitute? NYT Crossword Clue
- Cosmetics mogul Lauder NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.