We have the answer for Word of comparison crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word of comparison Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word of comparison. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word of comparison crossword clue should be:
- THAN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPARISON (noun)
- qualities that are comparable
- the act of examining resemblances
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- People who avoid social interaction Crossword Clue
- Like the numerals V and X Crossword Clue
- Claims that won’t pass a fact check Crossword Clue
- Long-handled gardening tool Crossword Clue
- Process that increases a house’s value Crossword Clue
- Officewide note Crossword Clue
- Something set before going to bed Crossword Clue
- They aren’t going to happen Crossword Clue
- Medication in abortion pills Crossword Clue
- Filipino stew Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.